Friday, August 6, 2010

bubblegum



i am going to go back to a few weeks ago. these two people came to my house and they exchanged my automat - machine that has balls inside that you have to buy and you dont know which one you are going to get - well these two people came and brought some drinking liquids and repacked the balls and then the next day the machine was gone. its not even my machine really. well it is. it was. it was given to me by an austrian woman who i helped move house. it was in her cellar and she didnt know what to do with it. it wasnt actually hers either. it was actually her lovers. and he was in south america. so she made a split second decision and she asked me to take it. and i did and left it in my hallway knowing full well that it would soon be taken away from me. and then it was by those two people. i wonder if i will ever see or hear from them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment