Friday, August 6, 2010

worm in my bed


the next thing i knew there was a worm in my bed. i yelled out.. "OH MY! THERE'S A WORM IN MY BED" The worm didnt flinch. it just lay there in my bed and i thought gee thats annoying because i only have a few options. either i sleep with the worm which may be strange cause i have never slept with a worm before. or i remove the worm from the bed either by encouraging or forcing or throwing the worm from the bed. and then probably even if the worm goes i wont be able to sleep until i have cleaned the sheets. and even if i clean the sheets i may not sleep so peacefully because i might always be thinking, what if the worm comes back - or what if the worm had babies - and so the fine and very important relationship that i have with my sleeping space - my bed - it is now in a new state of flux and the security that i took for granted is not there. Oh my theres a worm in my bed. oh my! my life has been invaded and i am standing around unable to decide what to do, where to go, how to move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment